Developed for the control of smart vehicle networks this module comes with
- up to 8 Arm® Cortex®-A53 cores with Arm Neon™ technology organized in two clusters of four cores with optional cluster lockstep for applications and services
- up to 4 Arm® Cortex® -M7 dual-core lockstep (DCLS) complexes for real-time applications
- advanced functional safety hardware and software for ASIL D systems
- optional: AEC-Q100 Grade 3 (or I): -40 °C to 85°C
- extensive connectivity with 18xCAN, FlexRay™, LIN, SPI and Ethernet with TSN a wide application range: real-time connected vehicles, mobile machinery, automotive test and measurement equipment, data loggers, edge gateways, and fail-safe PLCs
Vote now for the miriac® MPX-S32G399A at the Electronics Industry Awards! Voting is open until 11 August. Click here to vote.
Find out more about the miriac® S32G Series: