Internal Sales / Sales Assistant (m/f/d) - Embedded Systems
MicroSys Electronics develops and produces embedded system solutions. Our core competence is System-on-Modules for applications in the mobility sector and industry. We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging job with long-term perspectives in a high-tech environment. With us you will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
- Support of the sales field service and the marketing department
- Preparation of quotations and processing of orders
- Written and telephone customer correspondence
- Maintenance of customer master data in the CRM tool
- Close cooperation with the supply chain management
- Completed commercial training or a comparable degree
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience in the industrial sector is an advantage
- Strong customer and team orientation
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
unlimited employment and 30 days vacation
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
professional further training opportunities
S-Bahn station Sauerlach is within walking distance (34 min. from the main station)
discounted membership in the fitness studio directly in the building
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MicroSys Electronics has been developing and producing embedded system solutions since 1975, is a Gold Partner of NXP® and mainly integrates their S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor technology. Designs based on System-on-Modules (SoMs) are the strengths of the company from Sauerlach near Munich. The portfolio ranges from application-ready SoMs and customer-specific carrier board designs to completely integrated systems. Areas of application for these particularly robust and long-term available designs are primarily found in markets where safety standards are required, such as railroad technology, aviation, mobile machinery, manufacturing robots, control systems and drive systems. Other application areas can be found in medical technology and critical infrastructures, such as the nuclear sector or the process industry. MicroSys works closely with its customers in all these industries to ensure that the respective associated standards are fully met.