MicroSys Electronics develops and produces embedded system solutions. Our core competence are NXP® S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor based System-on-Modules. We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging job with long-term perspectives in a high-tech environment. With us you will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
- Supporting the management in day-to-day business
- Preparation of documents, minutes and presentations in German as well as in English
- Organization and support of events, conferences and meetings
- Travel organization (booking of flights and hotels, support in obtaining visas)
- Support with mailing campaigns
- Technical and/or management oriented studies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- First experiences with CRM tools desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Careful and independent way of working
- up to 20 hours per week
- flexible working hours and mobile working
- Option of employment after graduation in the field of marketing or sales
- S-Bahn station Sauerlach is within walking distance (34 min. from Munich main station)
- Discounted membership in the fitness studio directly in the building
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to email@example.com.
MicroSys Electronics has been developing and producing embedded system solutions since 1975, is a Gold Partner of NXP® and mainly integrates their S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor technology. Designs based on System-on-Modules (SoMs) are the strengths of the company from Sauerlach near Munich. The portfolio ranges from application-ready SoMs and customer-specific carrier board designs to completely integrated systems. Areas of application for these particularly robust and long-term available designs are primarily found in markets where safety standards are required, such as railroad technology, aviation, mobile machinery, manufacturing robots, control systems and drive systems. Other application areas can be found in medical technology and critical infrastructures, such as the nuclear sector or the process industry. MicroSys works closely with its customers in all these industries to ensure that the respective associated standards are fully met.