- Automation & robotics
- Construction and agricultural machinery
- Rail technology & transportation
- Medical technology
Welcome to MicroSys!
MicroSys designs and develops embedded systems and devices
MicroSys has been designing and developing custom embedded system solutions for over 30 years (founded in 1975). We are based in the south of Germany, and fanless compact designs with long-term availability for harsh operating environments are our strengths. Our portfolio spans from solution platforms that utilize System-on-Modules to fully integrated systems. As a Gold Partner, we cooperate closely with NXP® and widely integrate their processor technology – from Arm® Cortex®-A based QorIQ® Layerscape® architectures to the new S32 Vehicle Network and i.MX platforms as well as older processors with Power Architecture®.
Products span from System on Modules up to fully integrated systems
You solution platform provider
MicroSys sees itself as a system provider; our focus is to help OEMs realize their product designs. Customers benefit from our miriac® MPX module technology, which offers all the advantages of System-on-Module based designs, such as application-ready core technology, faster time-to-market, high design reliability, lower NRE costs, and better-priced carrier boards thanks to less layers.
Comprehensive expertise in OS integration
Besides our own well-proven real-time operating system (RTOS) Microware OS-9, we have outstanding and long-term experience with typical embedded operating systems such as VxWorks, QNX, WinCE as well as Linux as standard OS.
Why partner with MicroSys?
- We offer a wide spectrum of System-on-Modules and Single Board Computers so you can progress rapidly from prototype to series production
- With us, you benefit from more than 30 years of development and solution expertise
- Our software competence in operating systems, middleware and tools lets you realize new products quickly
- We understand, develop, and deliver the mechanics to meet e.g., rugged or conduction cooled requirements
- We are functional safety experts and will handle testing for OEM product certification for standards such as IEC61508, DO-160, EN50155, etc.
- Our long-term availability services – from product life cycle support to performance upgrades, platform change and EOL management – enhance your productivity in series production
- We provide on-site support and service whenever you need us
- Development of custom embedded systems
- Hardware and software integration of operating systems and middleware components
- Full support for functional safety certification procedures
- Project support throughout extended product cycles:
- Long-term availability of components and solutions
- Life cycle management of products and components
- Performance and functional updates
- miriac® System-on-Modules and Single Board Computers based on NXP® processor technology – primarily QorIQ® Layerscape®
(Arm® Cortex®-A), S32 Vehicle Network, i.MX and Power Architecture®
- Boards for form factor standards ranging from Mini-ITX to CompactPCI Express, as well as legacy form factors such as VME. Based on such standards, we develop custom-specific boards, systems, and devices, including enclosures and all necessary certifications
- Operating system integration and support for standard operating systems such as Linux or Microware OS-9 RTOS; further RTOS/GPOS support depending on customer requirements
- System platforms with functional safety requirements
- Integration of field buses such as TSN, EtherCAT, CAN, Profibus, etc.
- Custom devices for HMI and/or PLC applications
All the latest news about MicroSys, new products and services as well as press releases can be found in our news overview.
Do you have questions about MicroSys, our products or services? We are looking forward to your inquiry and will give it personal attention. Here's an overview of how to reach us.
Competent and committed employees are one of the central pillars of MicroSys success. You too can become part of our team. Discover your diverse career opportunities here.