MicroSys is proud of being listed by NXP® as a Premium Engineering Service Partner in this ecosystem focusing on providing engineering support and services to customers. NXP® has thus recognized MicroSys not only as a provider of System-on-Modules, but also as an expert in system design and production-proven solutions for the automotive industry and adjacent markets. Our platform design experience covers industrial-grade in-vehicle networking in a fail-safe and cyber secure manner through our System-on-Modules based on NXP® S23G vehicle network processors, related evaluation platforms, system designs and engineering services.
The Premium Engineering Service Partner program includes among others the following services:
- fast boot and bootloader optimization
- Board Support Package (BSP) customization
- Customized drivers and complex device drivers (CDD)
- Support for application migration from existing device to target platform
- Stack/protocol implementations for interfaces such as CAN, LIN or ETH
- Ethernet routing – switch and PHY configuration and optimization
- Board schematic and layout reviews
- Carrier board design consultancy
- Functional safety consultancy
- System development and certification preparations
- RTOS support – for example for QNX
MicroSys is looking forward to participate in the projects that will be developed within the framework of the Premium Engineering Service Partner program for NXP® Automotive Processors and Microcontrollers.