MicroSys Electronics develops and produces embedded system solutions. Our core competence is System-on-Modules for applications in the mobility sector and industry. We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging job with long-term perspectives in a high-tech environment. With us you will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
- Ongoing optimization of our website and development of further meaningful web presences
- Responsibility for SEO, SEA/Social Ads, social media and our CMS
- Planning and organizing our trade show appearances and support for technology partners (co-exhibitors)
- Creating product information, data sheets and manuals
- Identifying and qualifying new customers and projects through outbound marketing
- technical university degree preferably with focus on marketing/communication or comparable
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in B2B, ideally in the embedded systems environment
- Flexibility, reliability and a high degree of initiative and team orientation
- A great deal of desire and pleasure in creative and flexible marketing activities
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- unlimited employment contract and 30 days of vacation
- flexible working hours and mobile working depending on position
- specialized further education offers
- S-Bahn station Sauerlach is within walking distance (34 min. from Munich main station)
- Discounted membership in the fitness studio directly in the building
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MicroSys Electronics has been developing and producing embedded system solutions since 1975, is a Gold Partner of NXP® and mainly integrates their S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor technology. Designs based on System-on-Modules (SoMs) are the strengths of the company from Sauerlach near Munich. The portfolio ranges from application-ready SoMs and customer-specific carrier board designs to completely integrated systems. Areas of application for these particularly robust and long-term available designs are primarily found in markets where safety standards are required, such as railroad technology, aviation, mobile machinery, manufacturing robots, control systems and drive systems. Other application areas can be found in medical technology and critical infrastructures, such as the nuclear sector or the process industry. MicroSys works closely with its customers in all these industries to ensure that the respective associated standards are fully met.