MicroSys Electronics develops and produces embedded system solutions. Our core competence are NXP® S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor based System-on-Modules. We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging job with long-term perspectives in a high-tech environment. With us you will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
- Development of complex embedded designs based on state-of-the-art processors from NXP in small, autonomous project teams.
- Supervision of projects from specification to transfer to production
- Creation of compulsory specifications
- Circuit diagram creation (component selection, simulation of critical circuit parts, etc.)
- Supervision of PCB layout
- Creation of verification procedures
- Commissioning and verification
- VHDL programming of hardware-related components desirable
- Consulting of internal and external customers regarding the conception and definition of electronics
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in the embedded environment with Altium Designer desirable
- Target-oriented work methodology, analytical skills and independent but team-oriented work
- Good German and English language skills
- Enjoyment of new technologies and of constantly developing yourself further
- unlimited employment contract / 40 hours per week / 30 days of vacation
- flexible working hours and mobile working depending on position
- specialized further education offers
- S-Bahn station Sauerlach is within walking distance (34 min. from Munich main station)
- Discounted membership in the fitness studio directly in the building
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to email@example.com.
MicroSys Electronics has been developing and producing embedded system solutions since 1975, is a Gold Partner of NXP® and mainly integrates their S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor technology. Designs based on System-on-Modules (SoMs) are the strengths of the company from Sauerlach near Munich. The portfolio ranges from application-ready SoMs and customer-specific carrier board designs to completely integrated systems. Areas of application for these particularly robust and long-term available designs are primarily found in markets where safety standards are required, such as railroad technology, aviation, mobile machinery, manufacturing robots, control systems and drive systems. Other application areas can be found in medical technology and critical infrastructures, such as the nuclear sector or the process industry. MicroSys works closely with its customers in all these industries to ensure that the respective associated standards are fully met.