- - Ongoing optimisation of the website and development of further meaningful web presences
- - SEO and, if applicable, SEA/Social Ads
- - Content marketing: writing and publishing SEO-relevant content and maintaining the CMS system (content marketing system)
- - Success control: Measurement and evaluation of online/offline activities
- - Trade fair marketing: planning and organizing the annual lead trade fair (Embedded World), and support for technology partners (co-exhibitors)
- - Creation of product information, data sheets and manuals
- - Organize Sales Meetings
- - Identification and qualification of new customers and projects through outbound marketing
- Successfully completion of university studies, preferably with a focus on marketing/communications or a comparable technical education or a high technical understanding of electronics.
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience in B2B, experience/knowledge in embedded systems advantageous
- Flexibility, reliability and a high degree of initiative and proactivity
- Understanding of the processes and structures of a growing family business
- A lot of pleasure and joy in the creative and flexible marketing process.
- Good time management, structured approach and strong team player
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Verifiable organisational strength and high social competence
- Proactive creative will and the ability to set priorities
We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging position with long-term prospects in a high-tech environment.
You will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
Sauerlach can be reached by S-Bahn from Munich main station in 34 minutes. The company is within walking distance of Sauerlach S-Bahn station. We offer flexible salary models with company car agreements, flexible working hours and the possibility of working in a home office depending on your position.
Interested? Then send us your application firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsys Electronics GmbH, located in Sauerlach close to Munich, has been designing custom-specific hardware and system solutions for industrial applications for more than 30 years. Besides standard environmental profiles, the systems can be engineered to meet the enhanced requirements for aerospace, defense, chemical or harsh industrial applications. The MicroSys System on Modules architecture based on the miriac ® MPX specification supports mainly the high-end NXP processor portfolio as well as industrial bus standards such as VME or CompactPCI.
Operating systems supported by MicroSys include Linux, OS-9 and VxWorks. Software support for communication interfaces such as CAN, EtherCAT, Profinet, FlexRay and ARINC are also part of the portfolio.
MicroSys is known for its sound experience in the areas of system design, software integration, project management, customer specific solutions and technical support.