This now available NXP® and MicroSys webinar addresses decision makers and system engineers developing real-time connected vehicles, test and measurement equipment, edge gateways and fail-safe programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
Leveraging application ready modular building blocks, we demonstrate the benefits the MicroSys miriac® System-on-Modules (SoMs), based on the NXP® S32G processor, deliver for service-oriented gateways, domain controllers and safety processors.
The MicroSys miriac® MPX-S32G274A SoM is the world's first System-on-Module with the new NXP® S32G vehicle network processor onboard.
OEMs can benefit from an application ready building block for their S32G platform designs in automotive and other applications that need high-performance compute, CAN/Ethernet networking, safety and security.
- Learn more about key features of the S32G processor, the miriac® SoM and the Starter Kit, like
- Gigabit Ethernet / Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- CAN / Fieldbus accelerators
- Learn about application examples
- Understand how MicroSys’ SoM solution helps you get your design done
- Reduce risks
- Save time and cut costs
- Take advantage of all S32G interfaces which are accessible on the SoM
- Leverage MicroSys to build you a certified turnkey system