This now available NXP® and MicroSys webinar addresses decision makers and system engineers developing real-time connected vehicles, test and measurement equipment, edge gateways and fail-safe programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
Leveraging application ready modular building blocks, we demonstrate the benefits the MicroSys miriac® System-on-Modules (SoMs), based on the NXP® S32G processor, deliver for service-oriented gateways, domain controllers and safety processors.
The MicroSys miriac® MPX-S32G274A SoM is the world's first System-on-Module with the new NXP S32G vehicle network processor onboard.
OEMs can benefit from an application ready building block for their S32G platform designs in automotive and other applications that need high-performance compute, CAN/Ethernet networking, safety and security.
- Learn more about key features of the S32G processor, the miriac® SoM and the Starter Kit, like
- Gigabit Ethernet / Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- CAN / Fieldbus accelerators
- Learn about application examples
- Understand how MicroSys’ SoM solution helps you get your design done
- Reduce risks
- Save time and cut costs
- Take advantage of all S32G interfaces which are accessible on the SoM
- Leverage MicroSys to build you a certified turnkey system