NXP® S32V234 CPU:
▪ Quad Arm® Cortex®-A53 cores at up to 1.3 GHz core frequency
▪ 1x Cortex® M4 Core for real time processing
Up to dual 1 GB 32-bit ECC DDR3L RAM
USHDC: 2x 8-bit
eMMC or external SD card
High Speed IO
PCEe Gen2 x1 (RC/EP)
Security / Safety
Security & Encryption: CSE-FL & AES-128
FCCU and FCCU output supervision unit
|Power Supply Voltage:|
Single +12 V DC power input (+/-25%)
|Typical Power Consumption:|
0 °C to 70 °C
|Optional Extended Temperature:|
-40 °C to 70 °C
62 mm x 82 mm
Software / Additional
▪ Image Cognition: 2x APEX2-CL Dual 32-bit array with 2x 32 compute units
▪ Video encoder/decoder: H.264, 8/10/12-bit / H.264, 8/10/12-bit, JPEG, 8/12-bit, up to 4 streams
▪ RCON/serial Boot switch
▪ GPU Power disconnect option
▪ Dev Kit available for immediate start, includes power supply, cables. Linux on SD card.
Our standard product versions offer what we consider to be the optimum configuration in terms of performance, price, usage and TDP. The product features lists specify the maximum range of functions per interface. However, not all interfaces or functions are always available in parallel. Flexible SERDES multiplexing is one of the reasons for this. In addition, we provide multiple memory expansion options and are also happy to accommodate specific customer wishes. So do not hesitate to contact us
directly to discuss your desired configuration.
Q: In our environment, we need solutions that are available over a very long period of time (up to 15 years). How long are your modules available?
A: Using NXP CPUs on our SoMs we are able to provide an availability of 15 years from the time of the launch of the CPU. With LTB and long-time stocking we are even able to extend this period.