- Driver development for the embedded operating systems Linux, VxWorks and Microware OS-9
- Development of customer-specific BSPs
- Support of the entire development process: from requirements analysis and design of software architectures and algorithms to programming, review, integration, testing and quality assurance.
- Analysis and optimization of inventory software
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of C/C++ and scripting languages in embedded environments
- Operating system knowledge in Linux, Windows, OS-9 or VxWorks desirable
- Targeted work methodology, analytical skills and independent, but team-oriented work
- High quality awareness and good analytical skills
- Recent graduates are just as welcome as experienced professionals
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging position with long-term prospects in a high-tech environment.
You will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
Sauerlach can be reached by S-Bahn from Munich main station in 34 minutes. The company is within walking distance of Sauerlach S-Bahn station. We offer flexible salary models with company car agreements, flexible working hours and the possibility of working in a home office depending on your position.
Interested? Then send us your application to email@example.com.
Microsys Electronics GmbH, located in Sauerlach close to Munich, has been designing custom-specific hardware and system solutions for industrial applications for more than 30 years. Besides standard environmental profiles, the systems can be engineered to meet the enhanced requirements for aerospace, defense, chemical or harsh industrial applications. The MicroSys System on Modules architecture based on the miriac ® MPX specification supports mainly the high-end NXP processor portfolio as well as industrial bus standards such as VME or CompactPCI.
Operating systems supported by MicroSys include Linux, OS-9 and VxWorks. Software support for communication interfaces such as CAN, EtherCAT, Profinet, FlexRay and ARINC are also part of the portfolio.
MicroSys is known for its sound experience in the areas of system design, software integration, project management, customer specific solutions and technical support.