- Product development together with sales and technology
- Management of product offers throughout the entire product cycle
- Development and implementation of a target list through active market research (market observation, preparation of differentiated market and competition analyses) and in close cooperation with key account managers
- Definition of new OEM products (specifications) and development of a marketing and product strategy
- Control and monitoring of product development within the time and budget framework
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Preparation of business plans
- Conception and realization of marketing strategies, development of product messages and core statements as well as elaboration of communication and action plans
- Preparation of product documentation
- Development of price and billing models together with sales and technical departments
- Successfully completion of university studies in a technical subject or comparable technical training
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience in B2B, experience/knowledge in embedded systems advantageous
- Flexibility, reliability and a high degree of initiative and proactivity
- Understanding of the processes and structures of a growing family business
- A lot of pleasure and joy in the creative and flexible marketing process.
- Strategic, analytical and creative skills
- A feel for technical trends and a solid technical understanding
- Good time management, structured approach and strong team player
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Verifiable organisational strength and high social competence
- Proactive creative will and the ability to set priorities
We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging position with long-term prospects in a high-tech environment.
You will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
Sauerlach can be reached by S-Bahn from Munich main station in 34 minutes. The company is within walking distance of Sauerlach S-Bahn station. We offer flexible salary models with company car agreements, flexible working hours and the possibility of working in a home office depending on your position.
Interested? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsys Electronics GmbH, located in Sauerlach close to Munich, has been designing custom-specific hardware and system solutions for industrial applications for more than 30 years. Besides standard environmental profiles, the systems can be engineered to meet the enhanced requirements for aerospace, defense, chemical or harsh industrial applications. The MicroSys System on Modules architecture based on the miriac ® MPX specification supports mainly the high-end NXP processor portfolio as well as industrial bus standards such as VME or CompactPCI.
Operating systems supported by MicroSys include Linux, OS-9 and VxWorks. Software support for communication interfaces such as CAN, EtherCAT, Profinet, FlexRay and ARINC are also part of the portfolio.
MicroSys is known for its sound experience in the areas of system design, software integration, project management, customer specific solutions and technical support.