MicroSys Electronics develops and produces embedded system solutions. Our core competence are NXP® S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor based System-on-Modules. We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging job with long-term perspectives in a high-tech environment. With us you will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
- Identification and qualification of new prospects and clients
- Systematic further development and support of existing key accounts
- Participation in the development of sales targets and sales strategies and their operationalization
- Preparing offers, conducting discussions and negotiations with customers until the order is placed
- Strategic and operative market cultivation as well as participation in trade fairs, conferences and events
- University degree or comparable qualification with technical orientation and business know-how
- Experience in sales of technically consulting-intensive products
- Experience in the field of embedded systems is an advantage
- Strong acquisition skills, negotiation skills, professional appearance and willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of German and English language, both written and spoken
- unlimited employment contract / 40 hours per week / 30 days of vacation
- flexible working hours and mobile working depending on position
- specialized further education offers
- S-Bahn station Sauerlach is within walking distance (34 min. from Munich main station)
- Discounted membership in the fitness studio directly in the building
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to email@example.com.
MicroSys Electronics has been developing and producing embedded system solutions since 1975, is a Gold Partner of NXP® and mainly integrates their S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor technology. Designs based on System-on-Modules (SoMs) are the strengths of the company from Sauerlach near Munich. The portfolio ranges from application-ready SoMs and customer-specific carrier board designs to completely integrated systems. Areas of application for these particularly robust and long-term available designs are primarily found in markets where safety standards are required, such as railroad technology, aviation, mobile machinery, manufacturing robots, control systems and drive systems. Other application areas can be found in medical technology and critical infrastructures, such as the nuclear sector or the process industry. MicroSys works closely with its customers in all these industries to ensure that the respective associated standards are fully met.