- Development of complex embedded designs based on state-of-the-art processors from NXP in small, independent project teams
- Supervision of projects from specification to transfer to production
- Preparation of requirement specifications
- Circuit diagram creation (component selection, simulation of critical circuit parts, etc…)
- Supervision of the PCB layout
- Creation of verification procedures
- Commissioning and verification
- VHDL programming of hardware-related components desirable
- Consulting of internal and external customers regarding the conception and definition of electronics
- University degree in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of adequate professional experience in the embedded systems development desirable
- Experienced in working with Altium Designer
- Independent and careful way of working
- Ability to work in a team combined with communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Customer- and solution-oriented working style
- Interested in new technologies and pleasure in personal development
We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging position with long-term prospects in a high-tech environment.
You will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
Sauerlach can be reached by S-Bahn from Munich main station in 34 minutes. The company is within walking distance of Sauerlach S-Bahn station. We offer flexible salary models with company car agreements, flexible working hours and the possibility of working in a home office depending on your position.
Interested? Then send us your application to email@example.com.
Microsys Electronics GmbH, located in Sauerlach close to Munich, has been designing custom-specific hardware and system solutions for industrial applications for more than 30 years. Besides standard environmental profiles, the systems can be engineered to meet the enhanced requirements for aerospace, defense, chemical or harsh industrial applications. The MicroSys System on Modules architecture based on the miriac ® MPX specification supports mainly the high-end NXP processor portfolio as well as industrial bus standards such as VME or CompactPCI.
Operating systems supported by MicroSys include Linux, OS-9 and VxWorks. Software support for communication interfaces such as CAN, EtherCAT, Profinet, FlexRay and ARINC are also part of the portfolio.
MicroSys is known for its sound experience in the areas of system design, software integration, project management, customer specific solutions and technical support.