Dispatcher (m/f/d) Production Control & Production Planning
MicroSys Electronics develops and produces embedded system solutions. Our core competence is System-on-Modules for applications in the mobility sector and industry. We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging job with long-term perspectives in a high-tech environment. With us you will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
- Coordination and control of our suppliers and EMS service providers
- Goods receipt with incoming goods inspection
- Execution of fully automatic, electrical random, stress and commissioning tests
- Warehouse logistics of electronic assemblies, placement material and devices
- Shipment of goods incl. preparation of delivery bills, invoices and shipping documents
- Successfully completed electrical engineering training, Bachelor's degree desirable
- At least 5 years of work experience in a technical environment
- Good knowledge of different electronic components & PCB knowledge
- Good knowledge of German, English benefit
- Independent, careful and accurate way of working as well as enthusiasm and strong communication skills
- permanent employment relationship with long-term perspective
- professional further training offers
- S-Bahn station Sauerlach is within walking distance (34 min. from main station)
- 30 days of vacation
- Full time or part time is possible
- no assembly!
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MicroSys Electronics has been developing and producing embedded system solutions since 1975, is a Gold Partner of NXP® and mainly integrates their S32 Automotive, Layerscape® and QorIQ® processor technology. Designs based on System-on-Modules (SoMs) are the strengths of the company from Sauerlach near Munich. The portfolio ranges from application-ready SoMs and customer-specific carrier board designs to completely integrated systems. Areas of application for these particularly robust and long-term available designs are primarily found in markets where safety standards are required, such as railroad technology, aviation, mobile machinery, manufacturing robots, control systems and drive systems. Other application areas can be found in medical technology and critical infrastructures, such as the nuclear sector or the process industry. MicroSys works closely with its customers in all these industries to ensure that the respective associated standards are fully met.