Coordination and control of our suppliers
- Obtaining offers
- Placing of orders, after release from the sales department
- Provision of all necessary manufacturing documents, coming from the development department
- Possible provision of electronic components, from our warehouse
- Goods receipt with incoming goods inspection
- Fully automatic, electrical sample tests
- Fully automatic, electrical stress tests
- If not already done by the supplier, fully automated commissioning tests
- Storage of assemblies & placement material
Shipping to the customer
- Careful packaging of boards, assemblies and equipment
- Create delivery bills
- Create shipping documents
- Create invoices
In your activities, you will work closely with all departments, as well as suppliers.
- A successfully completed electrotechnical education
- At least 5 years of work experience in a technical environment
- Good knowledge of different electronic components & PCB knowledge
- Good PC skills
- Good office skills
- English basic knowledge
- Independent, careful and accurate way of working
- Enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, motivation and flexibility
We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging position with long-term prospects in a high-tech environment.
You will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
Sauerlach can be reached by S-Bahn from Munich main station in 34 minutes. The company is within walking distance of Sauerlach S-Bahn station. We offer flexible salary models with company car agreements, flexible working hours and the possibility of working in a home office depending on your position.
Interested? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsys Electronics GmbH, located in Sauerlach close to Munich, has been designing custom-specific hardware and system solutions for industrial applications for more than 30 years. Besides standard environmental profiles, the systems can be engineered to meet the enhanced requirements for aerospace, defense, chemical or harsh industrial applications. The MicroSys System on Modules architecture based on the miriac ® MPX specification supports mainly the high-end NXP processor portfolio as well as industrial bus standards such as VME or CompactPCI.
Operating systems supported by MicroSys include Linux, OS-9 and VxWorks. Software support for communication interfaces such as CAN, EtherCAT, Profinet, FlexRay and ARINC are also part of the portfolio.
MicroSys is known for its sound experience in the areas of system design, software integration, project management, customer specific solutions and technical support.