MicroSys has been developing and producing embedded system solutions for more than 30 years. Customer-specific projects with long-term availability and for harsh operating conditions are our strengths. The portfolio spans the spectrum from "Systems on Modules" to completely integrated systems.
We are looking for you to provide administrative support and expand our team in Sauerlach as a full-time employee as soon as possible! If you are looking for a part-time position, please still contact us if you are enthusiastic about the following tasks:
- Interdisciplinary coordination and control of orders, i.e. order processing (e.g. entering debtors and creditors in the ERP system, creating orders in the ERP system after approval by the sales department, creating and sending confirmations and invoices) and internal as well as external communication with our service providers.
- Supporting external production and monitoring processes throughout the entire product life cycle, i.e. obtaining quotations from external EMS service providers and placing orders as well as administrative preparation of production orders in the ERP system, taking into account components to be provided for our electronic assemblies. Submission of production documents prepared by our development department as well as the dispatch of components, if necessary.
- Incoming goods inspection of assemblies and the dispatch to our customers
- Project tasks, e.g. within the framework of the ISO 9001 quality management system or product marketing
- Successfully completed commercial or technical training with extended additional specialist qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in internal sales, back office or work and production preparation (advantageous in the field of electronic component manufacturing)
- Good basic knowledge of electronic components
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good PC skills (Office)
- Good knowledge of English
- Reliability and accuracy in the execution of tasks
- Enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, motivation and flexibility
- Further training in the field of ISO 9001 would be an advantage
Expected starting date: 01.10.2021
We offer you a responsible, varied and challenging position with long-term prospects in a high-tech environment.
You will work in a harmonious atmosphere where mutual support, understanding and fairness are the order of the day.
Sauerlach can be reached by S-Bahn from Munich main station in 34 minutes. The company is within walking distance of Sauerlach S-Bahn station. We offer flexible salary models with company car agreements, flexible working hours and the possibility of working in a home office depending on your position.
Interested? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsys Electronics GmbH, located in Sauerlach close to Munich, has been designing custom-specific hardware and system solutions for industrial applications for more than 30 years. Besides standard environmental profiles, the systems can be engineered to meet the enhanced requirements for aerospace, defense, chemical or harsh industrial applications. The MicroSys System on Modules architecture based on the miriac ® MPX specification supports mainly the high-end NXP processor portfolio as well as industrial bus standards such as VME or CompactPCI.
Operating systems supported by MicroSys include Linux, OS-9 and VxWorks. Software support for communication interfaces such as CAN, EtherCAT, Profinet, FlexRay and ARINC are also part of the portfolio.
MicroSys is known for its sound experience in the areas of system design, software integration, project management, customer specific solutions and technical support.